Mad indeed.
Somewhere online there is joke proof of Fermat's last theorem. It's not serious at all. I would like to take it down because the joke is stale but after Google changed its security protocols I was locked out of my accounts.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A cardinal tweak
This is a very rough draft that I may withdraw. Hello. I tried to print "alef null" properly, but the system refuses to permit i...
-
I was in kindergarten here. I've since been sent back a grade. [This page went online Feb. 28, 2002.] I wish to thank Amherst logi...
-
There should be a superior version of this paper somewhere on one of my blogs, possibly on Footnotes to Plato. I have reconsidered ...
-
A lengthier discussion of Russell's paradox was found on my web page on vacuous truth before it vanished into the vacuum left by the d...
No comments:
Post a Comment